Sunday, April 11, 2010

My very first post in my new blog.....

Well, Hello Everyone!

I have/am creating this new blog so that I can keep up with the rest of the Fishes and others at CPL. It is a project to get everyone more acquanted with the internet and blogging as much as I can tell. I think that I will learn more about different aspects of the internet, blogging and just staying more in touch with what is going on in cyberspace other than what I take in through Facebook!

I think the part that will be the hardest will be the fact that I hate being behind on anything! When I was a full-timer with CPL, I believe that I had everything done way before it was supposed to be done, if I didn't it was well on it's way. Now that I am a sub I find it hard to find time to do this, especially just getting started, but I am on my way now and can do some of the things at home. I will only be able to check my emails when I work though, and I am not scheduled for work for a couple of weeks now, so that will be difficult......buy hey I just had a thought, with this I can attach my "fav" other blogs and get the homework info from there!!! Yahoo!

So off I go to Spitzee tomorrow!

Have a great week!
Rhea

1 comment:

  1. http://cpl20.blogspot.com/

    Okay now I can follow at home because I couldn't find out how to attach another web address!

    ReplyDelete